- Login to cPanel
- Locate and click on the "File Manager" icon from within the "Files" category.
- You will be redirected to the File Manager, where you can upload, download, and delete files on the server.
- A - Settings. Modify the settings for the File Manager here.
- B - Action Toolbar. Use this toolbar to interact with the files on the server.
- C - Location. Your location relative to your root directory.
- D - Files Structure. Tree view of the directory structure of the directory you are currently in.
- E - File List. Displays all the files and folders located within your current directory.
- 959 Users Found This Useful
How do I backup my cPanel account?
Login to cPanel. Locate and click on the "Backup Wizard" icon within the "Files" category....How do I see how much disk space I am using?
Login to cPanel. Locate the "Stats" column on the left of the page and find the row labeled...What's the fastest way to transfer files?
The File Manager is good if you need to upload just a couple of files quickly, but if you are...How To Backup Your Web site
This tutorial will teach you how to backup your web site in cPanel. Regular backups of your web...How To Use Web Disk In CPanel
This tutorial is going to teach you how to Use Web Disk in cPanel. The Web Disk allows you to...